Be the Expert Women Trust
You’re a health or fitness professional and you want to be the in-demand expert women trust to help them work their body in ways that can help prevent and heal common core challenges like incontinence, prolapse and diastasis recti.
- Diastasis Recti exists – but do you know how to tell if someone has it (or what to do about it if they do)? You should.
- A bit about the pelvic floor, but maybe it is only ‘do your Kegels!’ (which is not always the right answer, unfortunately.)
- That women are likely to develop incontinence as they age but do you know why or that while common, it isn’t normal?
- Many women struggle with back pain and a chronic tummy bulge after babies but are unsure what to do.
- Women want to feel strong but are avoiding certain movements and you would like to know why and what to do to help.
- A better understanding of what Diastasis Recti and pelvic floor dysfunction really are.
- Knowledge about what movement practices help guide women to better core health and fitness so they can live better and with confidence at any life stage.
- An awareness of how to evaluate the safety of an exercise and if it is appropriate for your client.
- Knowledge on who needs core retraining and how to assess and progress your clients regardless of their stage of life.
- A bigger library of exercises that are diastasis and pelvic floor friendly (hint…it’s not always about the exercise but about the execution – we teach you all that in the course).
Get the skills you need to set yourself apart from the rest and train your female clients so they can have core confidence for life!
- If you train women, this course is a must! It is essential learning in our opinion.
- Over 80% of women become pregnant and give birth at some point in their life. Even if you don’t train pregnant women or new moms, you need to know how pregnancy, birth and life affect the female core and pelvic floor.
- If you DO train women who become or may become pregnant, we highly recommend you take our more comprehensive course, the Pre/Postnatal Fitness Specialist Course – it is everything in the Core confidence Specialist Course PLUS the additional content on pregnancy, training for birth and postpartum recovery.
- Incontinence affects 1 in 3 women and most don’t know that it is highly treatable without drugs or surgery!
- Pelvic organ prolapse affects over 50% of women but most don’t know they have it and may be choosing movement that increases the chances of the prolapse worsening. You can be the one to help them manage, improve and even eliminate their prolapse symptoms!
- We promote collaboration and work closely with birth professionals, pelvic floor physiotherapists and women’s health professionals. We teach you how to build a women’s wellness collaborative that truly sets your clients up for success. When you can help a client ditch the pads you will have a client for life!
- Anatomy AND the function of the true inner core. It’s SO much more than the abs and low back!
- What Diastasis Recti is, how to assess for it holistically (hint…it is more than just the gap) and what exercises will help heal the abdominal wall as a whole.
- The many functions of the pelvic floor – most are surprised to learn all that it does and why it is key to so many aspects of our lives!
- How Pregnancy Birth and Life affect the Core. While this is not a pre/postnatal cert, if you train women, the majority have been or will be pregnant so you need to know this!
- How exercise can both help and hinder things like incontinence, organ prolapse, back paid and diastasis recti. Move your clients better and more effectively towards their goals.